Friday 24 February 2017

Totoro & Magic Cat Bus Nanoblock !!!

Dear blog:

This one is by far one of the hardest nanoblock structures I had to make......total time taken for both was 7 hours.......πŸ˜“

For totoro, I started from about 10pm and only finished it at 2-3am......that's like a whole 4 hours just to finish building totoro......😰 Fingers were definitely sore......
But I definitely enjoyed making this despite needing to spend so much time on it....πŸ˜€
PS: seeing totoro headless was definitely a once in a life time thing.......plus totoro was partially hollow so i was thinking of just removing his head and storing some stuff inside......it might workπŸ˜€
It'll be like a secret chamber that I'll probably just fill with candy.......
 Contents inside the box.....
 The instruction sheet was so large, it practically covered my whole table so.....to display it....i just stuck it to the wall.....
 I forgot to take a display shot...so...here's a headless totoro.....tada.....😢
 Totoro got his head back, YAY 😁
 And a close up......
 I then proceeded to complete the Magic Cat Bus the morning after, which took about 3 hours......
Its not as bad as building totoro, probably because its smaller than totoro......
 Contents inside the box.....
 Layout of all the blocks......
 The Magic Cat Bus's Head......the body was the harder one to build......the head was like building a pokemon........
 And completion was achieved after 3 hours......fun....but fingers were definitely painful......
Close up......
All in all......I would say this was actually quite a challenge.....πŸ˜…
Came out of this challenge in one piece........but my fingers are bruised( first world problems.....)πŸ˜‘
These two structures are definitely one of my favourite ones to build because of the difficulty level and because it comes from My Neighbour Totoro😁
The money spent on these two were definitely WORTH IT !!!

That's all for this blog update, please look forward to the next update, and as always
Thank You for Reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ryn, I have a Totoro box too but I have lost my instruction sheet. Could you please send me a picture of your's so I can finish my work. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete