Monday 2 November 2015

Etude House Taiwan Haul !!!!

Dear blog:

Taiwan.......A shopping paradise......at least in my opinion
My goal before even reaching Taiwan was to shop for cosmetics because......almost all the shops i want to go to were all in the same area which makes looking for things alot easier
Most of the things I bought were from Nature Republic and Etude House.
These are all the products I got from Etude House......at least most of them were bought......they were very generous with the samples which is a good thing.


I got the Precious Mineral Cushion ( the box in the middle ) I like to call it the Macaroon
The packet on the right is a refill for the Macaroon
The box on the left is the Precious Mineral Cushion Deco pack ( Can't find it in Malaysia during that time so......I'm happy i got it in Taiwan )

For lipstick I got the Dear My Wish Lips Talk in the shade OR203
The colour is like a coral-ish pink ?......I think so......
The packaging is cute, the product is quite good, the lipstick is quite moisturising, colour payoff is good so.........yup......its good



I got the Drawing Show Brush Liner in Black
I've been using this eyeliner for a long time, its one of the first eyeliners I got and I like it alot.


And these are all the samples I got......never received so much before.......
 I received 2 packets of samples along with a brush cleaner solution and Real Art Cleansing Water.
 The first packet has BB cream samples ( in individual packets ), the new AC Clinic cleanser samples, a tea tree facial mask, BaoBao samples, Age Defense Essential Softener and Lifting Essence 
In the second pack I got the Baking Powder BB Deep Cleansing foam, Petit Bijou Baby Bubble Moisture Body Lotion, more BB cream samples ( this time in mini tubes ), a mini Age Defense Skin Care Set, Moistful Super Collagen samples and a Hello Raspberry and Cranberry Body Wash sample.

 And that's pretty much it with the haul
Most of the sample products I haven't tried yet, the ones are tried are the AC Clinic cleanser which is quite good.
I tried the tea tree mask and its like spreading tea tree oil all over your face except it was a mask.....
My sister  decorated the macaroon we bought with the deco kit and it turned out OK I guess ? ( the deco kit will be in another post )

If you want to checkout the Nature Republic Taiwan Haul I'll leave a link down below 

I hope you've enjoyed reading, please look forward to the next blog update or the Taiwan trip update which is coming soon.......yup coming soon, my finals are over so i should have time to blog.......and as always
Thank You for Reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment