Friday 2 October 2015

Nature Republic Taiwan Haul !!!

Dear blog:

Went to Taiwan and came back with one of my favourite skincare brands Nature Republic
This is the first time I actually bought so much from a store.......at least I think so......
Anyway Taiwan cosmetics are way cheaper compared to Malaysia......buying it in Korea would probably be even better......but I went to Taiwan and went to 2 different Nature Republic stores, one in Ximen and the other one in Feng Jia Night Market.

These are all the products I got from the 2 Nature Republic stores I went to.......probably the most I've actually bought from a store........
The first thing that caught my eye was these adorable scented hand sanitizers, they don't have these in Malaysia yet so I bought 6 of them in Rose, Orange, Acacia, Apple, Peppermint and White Musk.
Peppermint is my favourite because peppermint is always awesome. Some of the other scents are quite strong so I picked the ones that weren't as strong as example : Lemon......it still smelled good though......but too strong
 I bought a 10 pack of Aloe Vera gel, gave 4 to my brother and left myself with 6......i now only have 3 left after 2 months because that's how good it is.......to me at least.......Behold Mount Aloe......
 Hand creams are one of the best sellers of Nature Republic so I bought a six pack a packet consisting 6 tubes. The scents were Cotton Baby, Avocado, Lime, Acacia, Green Tea and Grapefruit. Haven't opened it yet so.......I'm looking forward to it......
 I got 2 rose cleansers. These cleansers have been working quite well for me except when I'm in deep stress mode but other than that it smells nice and I would say its a good product.
 Got a hair and bath brush. I really like this brush because it feel gentle on the scalp.
 I saw this pore pack when I was browsing youtube about Nature Republic and came across a video of EXO-K promoting this nose pack......thus the power of hot men got me into watching the whole video and I watched some video reviews and decided that I'll get it when I'm in Taiwan. I only got one box because I just wanted to try it but actually works quite well. The first time I used it, the blackheads actually minimized quite alot......yup.....I like it.
 As usual most korean cosmetic stores would be free samples but I did not aspect to get this much......probably because the malaysian ones don't give as much.......who knows ?
I tried the snail mask recently and my skin has improve a lot.......I'll probably be buying more of them
I haven't tried the Aqua mask yet so........the results are yet to come.
As a person with quite sensitive skin ( ex: after I ate chocolate I found a few pimples the next day ) I would say that Nature Republic is quite a good brand to invest in.......plus everything smells good....

That's all for the Taiwan Nature Republic haul hope you've enjoyed reading it, if you want to know what else I did in Taiwan please check out the Taiwan trip blog that will be uploaded as soon as I finish my finals and
Thank You for Reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for sharing this. If you don't mind, would you share the address of those stores? Thanks in advance..

    ReplyDelete