Sunday 20 July 2014

Anime Magazines / Artbooks etc. Collection .

I said in my previous blog that I would post about something anime related again so........here I am posting about the Anime Magazines and Artworks and more stuff . ( No intention in bragging so..........ya ).

My love for these stuff started with an otome game walk through book .
Its from La'corda D'oro which has an anime with 2 seasons and manga series .
I then later continued to collect walk through books .The ones that I have are......
Uta no prince sama and...
Diabolik lovers which are otome games that have an anime for it .

I then later got into Artwork Books. The first few I got was.....
Vampire knights
Kuroshitsuji 1 and 2
Amnesia
CHAM the comic fiesta official art collection and
Yana Toboso official artworks ( caused me a fortune for all these books but it was WORTH IT )
Being able to see how they draw the characters always fascinate me, like how they are able to make it into an anime is just incredible to me . Especially drawing all the manga which always take ages to complete .

I then "discovered" a small section in Kinokuniya book store's japanese section where they actually sell japanese cosplay books . The magazines that I am collecting are called COSMODE.


I only started collecting at book 52 ( Missed like 50 books ) which so far I collected till book 57.
It provides information on how to do your makeup, how to style your wig, how to sew cosplay costumes ( they also provide the patterns needed to sew on a very large piece of paper ), how to make props and more stuff related to cosplay . To me its THE BEST BOOK EVER a really good book to take reference from .

I also collected other cosplay related books
  World cosplay summit official photobook 2013
Love-Cos ( because they have costume patterns )
OTACOOL 2 ( I don't know why I don't have book 1 ) The book tells you how to enjoy cosplay and they also talk about the cosplay industry while interviewing some cosplayers from different countries. Cosplayers like Aira, Haruna Kozue, and many others .They also interviewed Danny Choo and KANAME.
CHAM C ( A book made by comic fiesta about our cosplay photographers in Malaysia and a few from Singapore )
CURE ( bought the book because KANAME was on the front cover )
COSMODE THE NATION ( A book where they feature cosplayers from all over the world )

As a cosplayer I am a huge fan of Reika Arikawa so I have to have her photobooks


 I got these during C2age. ( was literally fangirling when she shook my hand ) The friend that I went with was soooooo overly happy that she forgot to take what she bought.

I also got zeasonal's photobook too.
Love the graphics.

I went to Japan last year and I found this magazine so I just bought it because I saw kuroko

It actually came with 5 files which surprised me because I though it was just a magazine.
Lesson learned : It is always good to arrive at the airport early especially in japan.

And one more magazine that is about a drama that released in one of the last few months is
Black butler visual book.
I also got the CD for the drama and it did not go as I expected ( spoiler for the people who did not watch the movie ). Ciel was a girl and at the last scene was so called " kissed " by sebastian .

So.......ya that's 'some' of the books I have and many more to come so hope you enjoyed this blog and please look forward to the next blog . ( Imagine the money being spent on these books ) I can always see the money flying out of my wallet and bank account . ( that also includes my parents for the money )
Always appreciate your parents because they spent alot of money on you .

I might do a review on some of the books but I am still choosing which one, anyway.......Thank you for reading.



1 comment:

  1. Best positive parenting books, Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete