Wednesday 9 July 2014

Manga Collection after 5 years

Manga is something that never bores me when I am reading it multiple times so you could say that it is something that can be collected and my collection definitely grew a lot since I was 10 ( I am now 15 so its been 5 years ).

it all started with the manga I still love " Fruit Basket "

I don't have book 5-10 but I am still looking for them.

The second series I bought was " Alice Academy " which has unfortunately stopped production for the english manga ( All of the Tokyo Pop mangas have stop production after the earth quick ).

It only got up to book 15 but it is still a good series.

I later then got into " Vampire Kinghts " which is still an on going series.

I got book 1-10 in a set and 11-18 individually.

After all the Vampire madness in my brain, I went into the world of  " Shugo Chara "


I got the whole collection including the Mini series " Shugo Chara-Chan "

After that craze I got into one of the biggest crazes " Kuroshitsuji " which is Black Butler.

It is still on going so I am always looking foward to it even though I've already read it on the internet.

I then later got into " Alice in the country of Hearts / Clover / Joker "

 The Cheshire Cat Waltz
 Nightmare
March Hare
Ace of Hearts
Bloody Twins
 Alice in the country of Joker
 Alice in the country of Hearts
 They have a lot more series coming out so I am looking foward to it .

I also got the " Ouran High School Host Club " 1-18 book set.


 Cost me my fortune but it was worth it .

The betrayal knows my name is one of my favourite books but it had stop production for quite a while so I am not sure if it is still going to continue .

Hope it still continues because book 6 is like a clift hanger.

La corda D'oro was the anime that influced me to play the flute so I have always cherished the books and the anime for it is the one that incresed my love for music .

My future were in these books .Without it I would be only playing the piano.

V.B.Rose is a very old anime and manga so I did not manage to het the whole collection . They also stopped because they were under Tokyo Pop.

A book about love and wedding dresses are always a good change of pace.

And not forgetting " Attack on Titan " which is a huge hit right now is also one of my favourites .

It is still on going . Currently they have it until book 12 but I am just waiting for the right time to carry a bomb ( fill up the whole basket ) at the book store.

The earl and the fairy only had 4 books which is suprising .



I also have some random mangas which I did not continue to collect because it is either under Tokyo Pop or I just did not really like it or I just can't find it anymore .


Crimcon Empire hasn't come out for quite a while but it is a good book.

I am going to post about something anime realated next too so please look foward to it.
If you're thinking that's all the manga I got......well......no there are still a few more but they weren't complete because they are being borrowed to a friend and some of them.......were just 1-2 books currently so I might update again when the collection goes out of controll.

Hope you enjoyed reading this long post about manga alone and Thank you .







No comments:

Post a Comment