Monday 21 July 2014

Where It All Began....... My Otaku Life(Anime CDs)

Everyone's otaku life all began with the one anime that started everything. That goes the same for me, my otaku life started with an anime that everyone knows ........... Naruto.
I know.......stopped collecting after realising download was actually possible. I don't even watch it as often now.
But of coarse the collecting hobby just continued and it never stops.........
It started with.......
One stack.......
Then two stacks........
And now three stacks..........it all sums up to....
65 cds in total ( not including the naruto cds and some that were somewhere else I don't even know )
Out of all the 65 cds ( or more ) I have my favourite animes ( who doesn't ) which are
Uta no Prince sama !!!!!!!
One of my favourite anime because of the HOT GUYS / FAVOURITE SEIYUUS creative story plot and the beautiful music they produce .

Free ! Iwatobi Swimclub
If you don't know Free !........... please get a life. Its an anime FULL OF HOT GUYS that can motivate people to do some swimming and admire abs.
Kuroshitsuji 1 and 2
which I also have the CD with the OVAs but......I didn't know where it went.....
Still waiting for the Book of Circus which is something like the 3rd season to come out in CD.
Danganronpa
which is the anime I cosplayed from. I cosplayed as Celestia Ludenberg because her hair looks awesome and I also love her ring. (  Celes is my second cosplay ).
K project
A nice anime until my favourite character died .... ( MIKOTO....... so sad ). They also have a movie which is K Missing Kings which came out around June in Cinemas for one day only ( I regret that I didn't go ) waiting for the movie to be released in CD.
Shugo Chara
The first few animes that I watched when I was 12 I think.....or was it 11.....I don't know.
Its a good anime that teaches people to have self confidence even though too much self confidence can end up getting oneself in trouble. I actually considered cosplaying from this anime but then.........I got caught up in doing another cosplay ( First cosplay was Yui from Angel Beats )
 La corda D'oro
This is the anime that motivated me in taking up another instrument which is the flute. Not many people appreciate classical music these days.
Amnesia
An anime with HOT GUYS a girl that lost her memories and was trying regain them back with the help of her friends .
Diabolik lovers
An anime about a girl being given to vampires as a sacrifice and just as predicted she also became a vampire so............ya........ but at least the guys are hot.
Brothers conflict
The only thing I could come up in my mind while watching this anime is How could a person have 13 sons and imagine having thirteen brothers ( Like one younger brother isn't enough ) and a talking squirrel ( which is kinda creepy at the same time cool ) but still....... going back to reality our brothers don't really look that hot.
Kaichou wa Maid sama
Quite an old anime but with a really interesting storyline........and a really hot guy.
Gosick
Because one of the main characters ( Victorique ) looks super cute and also because I enjoy watching animes that are about solving mysteries.
Kuroko no basket
Which is probably coming up with season 3 because of the huge cliff hanger at the end of season 2. I am just wondering how long can a basketball match last.......

By the way if you're wondering where I keep all the anime cds its in......
 A crappy box and......( the naruto cds go into a different box )

A very old cupboard ( sorry about the crappy pictures because........... me taking photos is like me playing archery.......its horrible )

So.........these are the few animes that I like and I hope that you enjoyed reading about some of my opinions on the animes ( I have no intention to brag........so if you don't like it........its OK because everyone has different opinions )
I don't have the biggest anime cd collection but........I just wanted to share it.
Still trying to come up with what to post up next so...........please look forward to the next blog entry and Thank You for reading .











No comments:

Post a Comment