Saturday 2 August 2014

My man's best friend

Dear blog:

As they always say man's best friend is the one and only loyal dog. They wait for you to come home despite you being late, they forgive you for whatever that you have done to them, they stay loyal to you no matter who they have met, they will always remember their loving owner no matter what happens. I got my first puppy at the age of 11 and I decided to name him Max ( I usually call him Maxie ).
Max was really small and cute and playful and lazy and obedient. He looked like a toy when he was 3 months old.
It all started like this.......... a fluff ball
And now he's like this......
A grumpy lazy old grandfather who sleeps and sleeps and eats and sleeps. But he always has his beautiful full black eyes. ( this angle was perfect )
Max was living a peaceful life until I decided to get a big fat thing big ball of energy to accompany him (wasn't really the best idea ) indeed it was a dog and I named her Millie.
Millie was really playful, super small, always hungry all the time and loves sleeping type of dog. Compared to max's size she was just tiny........like seriously tiny.
Ok maybe I exaggerated abit......but still she was small. At one point we decided to put her in a shoe...
And she fitssss!!!!! ( she looks super miserable )
We also tried making a look like a judge .

 Millie was only 3 months old when we did that to her.
Now she is 3 and she looks like....
 You may think you're seeing a beautiful, obedient and cute dog but like they always say never judge a book by its cover, in this case never judge a dog by its looks.

Max's life was never the same again, he had to learn to share and tolerate the one and only annoying Millie.
He did really well despite always having a little fluff ball jumping on him all the time but as time passed by the bond between both of them grew stronger.
Of coarse there were the times where Max just couldn't take it and Millie would just start a fight despite her being the smaller. ( We are small but we are mighty )
They do not look like they are fighting in the picture but the scenario after this was just running, chasing, jumping and barking.
Despite all the times that they go through it all comes to an end where they will always remain the best of friends and always inseparable.
 Being able to have these two troublemakers really made my life more interesting and also I will always have somone to be there for me no matter what. Max and Millie have made a huge impact in my life and I will cherish them forever.

I hope you enjoyed this blog, please look foward to my next blog entry and thank you for reading.
If you have any questions or whatsoever leave them in the comments. TQ





No comments:

Post a Comment