Thursday 19 March 2015

Sailor Moon Micro Blocks ?!

Dear blog :

Who knew Sailor Moon mini block figures would be sold at the one place I never liked going to........
I picked up Sailor Moon herself, Sailor Mars and Sailor Venus because those were the only ones on display......but I'm still looking for more. These Sailor Moon block figures come from a brand named Micro Block and I hope to see more figures coming from this brand.


The first one I did was Sailor Moon which took me a while to figure out but it turned out OK.....I guess



It took me about an hour or more for Sailor Moon........

The second one was Sailor Venus



This one took me only half an hour because the steps were kinda similar to sailor moon except less complicated for the hair.

And the third one is Sailor Mars



Sailor Mars took me an hour to complete because there was an error in the instructions and it took me quite a while to figure out how to replace one hole in her head........

I hope you've enjoyed reading this blog as much as I've enjoyed building these mini figures. Please look forward to the next update which is either a travel blog or a nanoblog or it may be something else........I don't know........anyway
Thank You for Reading.


6 comments:

  1. Where did you buy these? I want them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought them at the local night market in my area but they are also available online or (if you live in kl ) they are available in some shopping centers.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, can i have sailor venus instruction? i broke my blocks and i cant rebuild and the inrtuction paper have been throw away frm me...😢

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry, but i can't seem to find mine, probably threw it away when i was cleaning....
    Sorry i can't help.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have the instruction sheet for Sailor Mars still? I've misplaced mine somehow.

    ReplyDelete