Tuesday 29 September 2015

Taiwan Goodies !!!

Dear blog :

So I came back from Taiwan about 2 months ago and honestly Taiwan is THE place to shop for cosmetics, clothes, food ( I guess ? ), accessories, merchandises and SO much more. I miss being there the moment I reached KL.......but of course I still miss home.....and my bed. The scenery in Taiwan is beyond description, if you saw my instagram pictures, you would know that the places I went are just breathtakingly beautiful.
I didn't buy as much as I think I would have.......suprisingly......
So here are the goodies that I have bought back from Taiwan !!!

As you can see by the first picture that I love products from Nature Republic and Etude House....
I'll be doing a another post for the products from Nature Republic and Etude House 
  I bought an EOS lipbalm, I can't find EOS in Malaysian stores so I was really glad to be able to find it at Taiwan instead of ordering it online.
 I got the strawberry flavoured one and it smells and taste just like strawberry. Best lipbalm I owned so far......
 I also got Nougats that came in adorable packaging......bought it from a expensive Taiwan snack store........nonetheless it is super cute and it taste just as good as it looks.
Taiwan's famous pineapple cakes as well as Pencil biscuits. Both tasted amazing, definitely worth it......plus the packaging is just beautiful........( still keeping the boxes )
We have choco pies in Malaysia but I've never seen Strawberry choco pies before so.......i bought them.......because strawberry flavoured snacks are awesome.....and I like it alot ( devoured in 2 days )
 These do not look as appetizing but they're actually baked mushrooms. I personally don't really like eating mushrooms but this is just simply irresistable !!!
 And lastly I bought Pineapple Cakes for my friends to try and......i guess it wasn't bad.....its not something we have in Malaysia so it was a good experience.
That's all I bought back from Taiwan. Please look forward to the Taiwan trip post that would probably be posted after my finals.......yup......its finals and I'm still writing this.......
Anyway I hope you have enjoyed reading, please look forward to the next update and
Thank You for Reading.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment